The resources to be used in conjunction to prepare to meet these standards include:
- Robert’s Rules of Order Newly Revised (12th edition), cited as RONR (12th ed.)
- Robert’s Rules of Order Newly Revised in Brief (3rd edition), cited as RONRIB (3rd ed.)
- Professional Practices in Parliamentary Procedure (2015, NAP), cited as PPPP
- Pathways to Proficiency: Script Writing (Updated to RONR 12th Edition), cited as Playbook
- Code of Professional Responsibility for Parliamentarians (Revised and Renamed 2020)
Other than the Code, all of these resources may be obtained from the NAP Online Store.