NAP University Instructions for the 2023 NAP Biennial Convention
Welcome to the 2023 NAP Biennial Convention! Below are instructions on accessing the conference, planning your schedule, viewing workshop handouts, and more.
Access the Convention Through NAP University
- Go to napuniversity.com
- Click the red Sign In button – This will take you to the NAP Portal where you will log in as if logging in to the Portal. Allow a minute for it to return you to NAP-U. It may take a couple more minutes to complete the authorization process.
- Scroll down and click on the 2023 Biennial Convention banner below the Our Content box.
- Now you can explore the schedule, speakers, and view workshops in each time slot. No additional purchase is necessary.
- You must be logged in to view the schedule and access the sessions.
Plan Your Day
- The Schedule shows the sessions and workshops in each time slot.
- You can learn more about and add a workshop to your schedule by clicking on the workshop you wish to attend on the schedule.
- Once you’re on the workshop page, click the blue “Register” button on the right side of the page to add the session to your Google or iCal calendar. You will get an email with the access information. If the session starts in fewer than 30 minutes, the button will change to “Join Live Web Event”.
- Return to the convention schedule and click on the subsequent sessions you wish to attend and add them to your calendar.
- You can also view and register for workshops from the main convention page by clicking on the timeslot (i.e. Workshops: 9:00 a.m.-10:15 a.m. ET) and then selecting the desired workshop.
- If you change your mind about which session you want to attend, simply add a different workshop to your calendar.
Join a Session/Event
- Using the conference schedule or the main conference page, select the session you want to enter. 30 minutes before start time there will be a blue button to Join Live Web Event. You will enter a waiting room until the event is ready to start.
- After each event, you will be returned to the session listing. Click on Next Item and complete the session/speaker evaluation before proceeding to the next session.
- You may change sessions at any point by repeating the above steps.
- Update your Zoom. Sign on early to make sure you have the latest version of Zoom. You don’t want to be stuck updating when the workshop you want to attend is starting!
- Be patient. It can take a minute or so for Zoom pages to upload and for the login page to redirect to NAP University.
- Recordings of the sessions will be available a couple of weeks after the convention ends. You will have free access to them for 90 days following posting.
- Contact Support at 732.419.1230 if you have problems with the Zoom connection.
- Enjoy the 44th NAP Biennial Convention!