Find a Professional Registered Parliamentarian

Are you looking for a parliamentarian? Do you have questions about parliamentary procedure? If yes, let NAP help you locate a Professional Registered Parliamentarian (PRP).

A PRP is a credentialed consultant who can advise your organization, its leaders, members, committees, and staff on parliamentary law and proper procedures for conducting effective and efficient meetings. Use this directory to locate a PRP by name, specialty, and/or location.

NOTE: The National Association of Parliamentarians (NAP) does not act as an agent for the parliamentarians listed and certifies only that they are a current member who has met the knowledge and professional development requirements necessary to attain NAP’s designation of Professional Registered Parliamentarian®. Any and all terms of employment should be negotiated between the client and the parliamentarian.

[HINT: Please spell out the state or province name to search by “State Residing In”; the form does not recognize abbreviations. For best results, include surrounding states and “Anywhere in United States” (or Canada) if searching by location. Select multiple entries by pressing Ctrl (PC) or Cmd (MAC) and clicking on the desired entries.]

If you are a Professional Registered Parliamentarian and wish to participate in this referral directory, you can do so here.

No entries match your request.

Still have questions?